DENDY PRIMANANDI 's BLOG

Institutional Visit        The first day anchored in the State of Brunei Darussalam is a Port of Call (POC) my second after Japan. On that day I had stayed for one day in the boat and just to visit the institution and follow dinner.
During the day I went to the institution in accordance with my discussion group that has been determined. To me (Dendy), together with a group to the Natural Disaster Management Agency located in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam.
       There I get material about the handling of natural disasters, ranging from the preparation stage before a disaster occurs, the process of handling during a disaster, until the post-disaster management.
Not only is the material from any sources that I got, but I also did a brief discussion with friends who had been divided into several groups. After that I presented the results of discussions that I have done. Then the last session I was invited to see firsthand the operator room to see how the early warning system works. After that, I took a picture together and back to the boat for dinner preparation.


Natural Disaster Management Agency, Brunei Darussalam


    
       Until the night, I immediately went to the Empire Hotel for dinner (Welcoming Dinner). I went to the hotel together with friends of the SG. Once bustling atmosphere there and at the end of the show I do a picture together. After coming back from the Hotel Empire, I went straight to the boat for resting immediately.
 
HOMESTAY
      The next day, it was time for a homestay matching held at Stadium Centre, Brunei Darussalam. I got a foster parent with the family head named H. Solomon. Then for my mate homestay is Bell of Vietnam, Kei from Japan, and Toe of Laos. 
 That day I took myself to perform Friday prayers, and after that I headed to the family home in the Solomon H. Tutong area for a rest because it is very close to the mosque where I perform Friday prayers. After that I went straight to the Jerudong Park is the park that is quite large and quite complete with rides. After the play was satisfied I had dinner there and went straight home. Trip travel time of about two hours because nearly rumanya location is in Kuala Belait.     
     The next day I was invited to the Water Village. Here is quite familiar to me, because in my place also no such thing as a floating market tour together using a small motor boats to get around. After the Water Village, I was invited to the Jame'Asre Hasaanal Bolkiah Mosque, then Oversized Tool Royal Museum, the Mosque of Omar Ali Saefuddin, Ash-Saleheen mosques, places to buy souvenirs, as well as to the market last night. A unique experience that I have found here is no place that does not meet up with friends diving participants visited tourist attractions in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei Darussalam. When finished look around the night market, I went straight home.  The next day, I was getting ready to go back to the port, as this is the last day to meet with a foster family in Brunei. Arriving at the port, I immediately change the costume, and then invite foster family to see most of the contents of the ship around. I did the last good-bye, the closing ceremony, and perform the tradition of throwing the ribbon to the foster family, while moving ship leaves port.

Leave a Reply